The Docks is Stonington CT town docks early in the morning with the calm seas holding a rich reflection of the sky where the local fishermen unload their haul from Fisher's Island Sound! Rich in history and spirit. This watercolor is inspired by the wonderful and beautiful photography of local photographer and artist, Angela Gora (used with permission).
Original painting is available, please see listing or contact Coastal Arts Studio at email@example.com or 860.415.6161
This watercolor reproduction print is by Stonington artist Ginger Baker. A beautiful piece of art for your home, business, or as a gift for any occasion. Available in many sizes and custom sizes may be available, please contact us if you'd like assistance.
Prints and Framed Prints are matted and/or framed to the next standard size up:
- 2.5" x 3.5" prints are matted and/or framed to 5"x7"
- 5" x 7" matted and/or framed to 8" x 10"
- 8" x 10" matted and/or framed to 11" x 14"
- 11”x14” matted and/or framed to 16”x20”
- Matted and Framed in White. Frames are a slim profile wood and some are also available in honey brown.
- NOTECARDS may be available
- We will reuse and recycle all packing materials when able
- Tracking information on purchases will be supplied once shipped
- High quality archival inks and FSC acid-free papers are used by a local small business.
- All sales are made in accordance with Coastal Arts Studio LLC's policies, copyright and licensing agreements.
- All other art prints, notecards, and accessories are available in our Art Collections.
- Gift Wrapping is available, see below:
GIFT WRAPPING is available for $5.00, using a plain brown kraft paper and twine, cord or ribbon. We will write a personalized note up to 80 characters for you. **Please write what you would like to say during checkout in the 'Add to notes' box in the CART page.*