While beachgoers explore the jetty at DuBois beach aka 'The Point', one of Stonington's fishing vessels from her fleet heads toward open water while being sent off with well wishes for a safe and successful trip.
- Original painting is available, please contact us at email@example.com or 860.415.6161
Available locally in Stonington, Connecticut at
- FUN COMPANY
- STONINGTON HISTORICAL SOCIETY
This watercolor art print by Stonington artist G. baker is a beautiful piece of art for your home, business, or as a gift for any occasion. Available in many sizes and custom sizes may be available, please contact us if you'd like assistance.
Prints and Framed Prints are matted and/or framed to the next standard size up:
- 2.5" x 3.5" prints are matted and/or framed to 5"x7"
- 5" x 7" matted and/or framed to 8" x 10"
- 8" x 10" matted and/or framed to 11" x 14"
- 11”x14” matted and/or framed to 16”x20”
Matted and Framed in White. Frames are a slim profile wood and some are also available in honey brown.
- Beautiful Heavy 80# white envelopes
- Blank Inside
- Sets of 6 cards/envelopes
- Kraft box with clear sleeve
We will reuse and recycle all packing materials when able.
Tracking information on purchases will be supplied once shipped if you provide an email or phone number with text.
High quality archival inks and FSC acid-free papers are used by a local small business.
All sales are made in accordance with Coastal Arts Studio LLC's policies, copyright and licensing agreements.
GIFT WRAPPING is available for $5.00, using a plain brown kraft paper and twine, cord or ribbon. We will write a personalized note up to 80 characters for you. **Please write what you would like to say during checkout in the 'Add to notes' box in the CART page.**
All other art prints, notecards, and accessories are available in our Art Gallery or Catalog.