SEAWELL (The Docks in Stonington, CT)
A lot of pride and even more hard work goes into keeping Connecticut’s last commercial fishing port running here in Stonington Borough. SeaWell, among the many fishing families, has done a fabulous job.
Original painting resides at SEAWELL, please see listing or contact Coastal Arts Studio at email@example.com or 860.415.6161
This watercolor reproduction print is by Stonington artist Ginger Baker. A beautiful piece of art for your home, business, or as a gift for any occasion. Available in many sizes and custom sizes may be available, please contact us if you'd like assistance.
Prints and Framed Prints are matted and/or framed to the next standard size up:
- 2.5" x 3.5" prints are matted and/or framed to 5"x7"
- 5" x 7" matted and/or framed to 8" x 10"
- 8" x 10" matted and/or framed to 11" x 14"
- 11”x14” matted and/or framed to 16”x20”
- Matted and Framed in White. Frames are a slim profile wood and some are also available in honey brown.
- NOTECARDS may be available
- We will reuse and recycle all packing materials when able
- Tracking information on purchases will be supplied once shipped
- High quality archival inks and FSC acid-free papers are used by a local small business.
- All sales are made in accordance with Coastal Arts Studio LLC's policies, copyright and licensing agreements.
- All other art prints, notecards, and accessories are available in our Art Collections.
- Gift Wrapping is available, see below:
GIFT WRAPPING is available for $5.00, using a plain brown kraft paper and twine, cord or ribbon. We will write a personalized note up to 80 characters for you. **Please write what you would like to say during checkout in the 'Add to notes' box in the CART page.*